Accelerated Mobile Pages or AMP: A guide by a Web Development Company
In the game of conversions, either person offers instant loading speed or else the person will lose the valuable visitors to the competitors. A line perfectly sums up the current scenario where the speed is most of the decisive factor in getting visitors to engage with the site and eventually. Most of the Web development company says the same.
It matters even more competitive for getting started with Accelerated Mobile Pages, the website owners, newer technologies like Accelerated mobile pages and progressive Web apps are adding speed to the already fast loading sites.
A majority of web development companies have avowed to the creation of AMP pages and PWAs as the future of web browsing. Before a person takes the leap, here is the following information on AMP and PWA.
A person might be seeing the inclination of the user towards mobile phones, speed become a top priority for boosting the user experience. Many new tricks and techniques are adopted by website owners, publishers; etc in order to decrease their page load time but nothing could beat the speed offered by AMP and PWA. These are the two techniques offered the most intuitive user experience to the mobile users and are increasingly used for the same.
What is AMP?
It was in the year of 2016, when most of the website owners, publishers, and new portals got started with accelerated mobile pages. It is the mind child of Google. This AMP project seeks to offer near-instant page loading of the website for mobile users. It has been created as an open-source platform.
Many people believe that AMP might become a ranking factor for Google algorithms. Most of the PHP Web development company says amp platform allows developers to build super-fast web pages which are rid of any irrelevant script and load fastest on mobile pages.
Some pros of AMP
● The AMP web pages load in no time and offer exceptional browsing experience to the visitors.
● It has Google algorithms designed to rank sites with the use of the mobile-first approach on top. Accelerated mobile pages created by developer rank higher than other pages on mobile search.
● AMP has got ad support on Accelerated mobile pages if fully adaptable. It means that the ads that are faster to load are displayed on the site. Hence monetization becomes easier as ads also load instantly.
● As per a study, most of the websites saw an increase in the organic search. When AMP was implemented most of the website experienced increased traffic from organic searches. It means Accelerated mobile pages are a proven tool to boost SEO and get more traffic if used properly.
● Success is not guaranteed with a ranking among the top search results. It is imperative for the link to get clicked by the visitors. With the thunder sign along with the AMP pages, the visitors may identify pages as fast as loading and it would be clicked more.
Some cons of AMP.
● The biggest con of developing AMP pages is that AMP pages do not have much functionality. Hence it does not engage users like usual HTML pages.
● Tracking of the activities of the users on AMP which is Accelerated mobile pages and getting the insights into the behaviour becomes a tiring with Accelerated mobile pages. A person needs to separately set up and tracks Accelerated mobile pages on Google analytics.
● AMP pages are sometimes devoid of any fancy features which manage to keep an e-commerce visitor engages. And thus it may be fast but it is not too engaging for the buyers who buy online. For more information, you may read information by web Development Company like Platinum Website Design.